Frequently Asked Questions
- I signed up online but I didn't pay. Will I be subjected to admin charges by paying on the day?
- I have signed up and paid for my child but he/she can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
- Is the camp suitable for complete beginners?
- When I try to sign up and create an account an alert box says 'Email Invaild'.
- Can I sign up to a camp on the day?
Yes. You will be charged the admin fee. The reason being your details are only submitted to us after payment is completed online.
We do not give cash/cheque refunds. We can however credit your online account providing you give us more than 5 days notice prior the the event commencing.
Yes. We cater for a range of different ages and abilities. In the past we have had underage international players and complete beginners attend our camps!
To create an account you must have an email address in a "new style" format ie. firstname.lastname@example.org. The website will reject old email address's such as email@example.com. You can easily set up these new format email accounts.
Yes, but we would really appreciate it if you could send us an email (even if it's the night before) to say you will be attending. PLEASE NOTE: Even at a very late stage you can save money by signing up and paying on the webiste. If you do not do this you will be subject to a higher price as there is an administration charge if you arrive on the day and have to fill out forms. SAVE THE TREES AND SIGN UP ONLINE!